What you need to know before signing up
At bebbli, we connect professional home assistants to exceptional families. Bebbli home assistants provide full-service basic household chore assistance to families.
The following are the tasks that bebbli home assistant perform
What's needed to sign up
- 18 years or older
- Ability to perform all home assistant tasks
- Have a state ID or driver's license
- Complete online profile
- Complete assessment test
- Complete background screening
- Submit necessary documents
- Complete safety training
Our community safety
Safety is our priority. In order to ensure the safety of our home assistants, families and their properties. We require that our home assistants carry a personal general liability insurance.
Our Support Team is on standby, ready to help — by phone or email. You can also reach us through our emergency response line if you ever need to speak to someone right away.
Know who you’re working for
View your family employer’s name, photo, and how other home assistants have rated them before you accept the service. If you ever feel uncomfortable, you can decide to not accept the service request, your choice.
Community safety training
Our safety training prepares you for what to expect on the job and how you deal with unsafe situations.
Share your location (Coming Soon)
Share your exact location with friends and family for extra peace of mind.
Top questions from home assistants
You can make anywhere between $15 - $25 per hour.
The next step is to start recieving job request notifications when new jobs are posted in your area.
- Families post new job requests on bebbli.
- You receive the job alerts on your phone.
- You respond immediately by accepting or declining the job request.
- Families send invitiation to you for interview.
- You attend interview timely. Respond to all questions asked and tell the family why you should be hired.
Soliciting employment with bebbli family is strongly descouraged. you can find more information here.
"Working with bebbli is like a dream come true. I started off working part-time, but now I work full-time because the pay is very good – I work with 3 different families and I am happy!"
bebbli home assistant